Home RELATIONSHIPS This Girl Got A Butt Plug Stuck Up Inside Of Her After Her Lover Got A Little Too Excited

This Girl Got A Butt Plug Stuck Up Inside Of Her After Her Lover Got A Little Too Excited

28
0


In what I’m going to go ahead and define as most people’s absolute worst nightmare, a 20-year-old British woman got a 4-inch butt plug stuck so deeply inside of her bowels, she had to go to the emergency room to have the sex toy removed.

A girl named Emily, from Sussex, England, was spending a night in with a dude she was hooking up with back in March when they decided to break out the butt plug, according to The Sun.

It was her first time, and her guy accidentally pushed it a wee bit too far up inside of her. And by “a wee bit,” I mean he pushed it so far up inside of her that it literally disappeared.

“I think he got too excited and managed to push the end of it in too,” Emily told The Sun. “It was a goner. I began to panic and told him I needed to go to hospital.”

At this point, her guy — clearly a real Casanova amongst modern millennial men — then decided to bail on her. Oh, and not without offering her some unsolicited useless advice.

“He said it should come out naturally on the toilet, and then he said ‘I’m really sorry I have work early in the morning’ and he shot off,” Emily explained.

Strangely enough, this guy didn’t know everything about her body, and the butt plug didn’t end up coming out naturally. Weird, I know.

After failed attempts to get it out manually, Emily eventually decided that the discomfort was unbearable, and she had to have her roommate take her to the hospital.

If you want a little more info on just how uncomfortable it was getting, she told The Sun, “It was already in my bowel bashing me about and because it’s made of stainless steel it felt really heavy and uncomfortable.”

When she finally got to the hospital, they took an X-ray, and Emily was able to find out just how far inside of her the object had gotten.

She ended up feeling pretty glad that she didn’t actually try to take it out manually. “I assumed they could get it out manually but it was only when I saw the X-ray did I realize they couldn’t and how dangerous it was,” she said.

The doctors told her that the fun, little sex toy could have actually become lethal if kept inside her for any longer, as its sharp edges could have potentially cut her bowels.

Georgia was obviously extremely shocked and scared by this news: “When they spoke about the gem and that it could perforate my bowel I was devastated that a night of fun could have killed me.”

The butt plug was finally removed from her bowel after an hour-long surgery. Refinery29 reports they even gave her the plug back to keep. But I’m going to go ahead and doubt she’ll be wanting to use it again anytime soon.

Now, Georgia is doing her part by trying to get her story out there and hopefully save others from any potentially fatal butt plug related injuries in the future.

The 20-year-old said,

If anyone is in the same situation I would advise to obviously try and get it out yourself first but then definitely take yourself straight to the hospital if you can. It’s not as embarrassing as it seems — people at A&E see things like this all the time and will have seen far worse things up people’s rectums.

Cheers to her for boldly coming forward with a story most of us only think about in our nightmares.

Subscribe to Elite Daily’s official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don’t want to miss.

Candice Jalili

Candice is a staff writer here at Elite Daily. She possesses both the body and the humor of a 15-year-old boy while she enjoys the lifestyle of a 75-year-old woman.

Candice is a staff writer here at Elite Daily. She possesses both the body and the humor of a 15-year-old boy while she enjoys the lifestyle of a 75-year-old woman.

This Girl Got A Butt Plug Stuck Up Inside Of Her After Her Lover Got A Little Too Excited



(28)

Facebook Comments