Diego Costa latest: Chelsea striker considering AC Milan offer as Atletico Madrid talks stall
Diego Costa has been told he can leave Chelsea
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Chelsea striker Diego Costa is willing to consider an offer from AC Milan, according to reports in Italy.
The Spain international looks set to leave Stamford Bridge before the transfer window shuts after being told by manager Antonio Conte that he is no longer in his plans.
Originally it had been reported the 28-year-old would return to his former club Atletico Madrid, but talks have stalled.
And now, according to Sky Sport Italia, Costa is open to hearing what AC Milan have to offer him.
The striker is fed up of waiting for Atletico and he is keen to learn what a move to the San Siro would entail.
Chelsea have reportedly set an asking price of £50million and are happy to do a deal with Milan if they stump up the cash.